MyAARPMedicare : AARP offers MyAARP Rewards program (also known as AARP Rewards for Good) which are offered to their customers for making use of the services and tools offered by AARP.org.
If you are an AARP customer and want to know in detail about MyAARP Rewards (AARP Rewards for Good) that is offered by the Organization, then you are in the right place as in this article we have featured all the necessary pieces of details that you should know regarding MyAARP Rewards for goods.
What is MyAARP Rewards (AARP Rewards for Good)?
MyAARP Rewards and AARP Rewards for Good refers to the same program my AARP (American Association of Retired Persons).
As we mentioned in the beginning of this article, AARP Reward points are awarded to those members of AARP who makes use of the various resources, services, and tools offered by AARP officially.
Which means that the more advantage you take of the various functionalities offered by AARP, the more MyAARP Reward points you can earn in the process.
AARP Reward for Good points that are accumulated within your personal account can be traded for savings on the retail prices of several items by popular brands and retailers that are present in your local area.
You can also make use of MyAARP Reward points in order to get an upper hand in sweepstakes and live auctions that are conducted within the AARP official website.
MyAARP Rewards Terms and Conditions
Below we have listed some of the important terms and conditions related to MyAARP Rewards for Goods that you should know before enrolling for the program.
- AARP Rewards for Good is a free rewards program initiated by AARP.org and anyone above 18 years in age can officially take part in the program.
- In order to enroll for AARP Rewards for Good program, eligible persons are required to create an online account on the official AARP website (www.aarp.org).
- If you are an existing AARP customer who avails any of the services offered by AARP, then you can earn 50% more reward points while taking part in activities than people who aren’t availing any AARP services.
- Another important point to note about reward points is that only 50,000 points can be earned as rewards in a single day. If you try to earn more than 50,000 points in a single day, the excess points will not be added to your AARP personal account.
How to Register for MyAARP Rewards (MyAARP Registration) ?
In order to enroll for MyAARP Rewards for Good program, you need to have an account within the official AARP website.
You can create a personal account on the AARP website by completing the AARP Registration procedures, and below is how you can do the same.
- Visit the official web page for AARP Registration by clicking here.
- When the web page loads completely, you will be able to see a form where you need to fill in your personal details, residential details, spouse/partner details, enter an email address and password for login credentials.
- After you enter all the details that are asked for within the form, you then have to select a membership term for which you wish to join AARP. You can either select 1 year, 3 years, or 5 years, which will cost you $12, $14.34, and $12.60 respectively.
- Once you select the duration of your membership, tick the checkbox that says “I accept the Terms & Conditions”.
- Now, click on the button that says “Continue to Billing”.
- Finish the payment for the amount you selected in step 3.
- Follow any further on-screen instructions.
- Wait for the registration to complete.
- Check your email inbox (the email address you provided in step 2) for your AARP login account creation email and link.
And that is it. You have now successfully created a personal MyAARP login account.
How to Earn MyAARP Reward Points for Goods?
Earning reward points from AARP.org is quite easy and there are lots of ways following which you can gain points without any hassles.
The first process you need to be aware of while considering about MyAARP reward points in AARP login or MyAARP login.
It is important that you perform AARP login before proceeding to follow ways to earn MyAARP Rewards for Good points, otherwise the points will not be registering on your personal account, which means you will not get any rewards for the tasks you complete.
After you login to your MyAARP account, look for webinars, tools, quizzes, etc., with a Rewards for Good badge next to them. These events will have a designated reward points associated with it, which will be credited to your personal AARP login account once you complete each event.
You also receive reward points when you join AARP or renew your existing membership. Additional reward points can also be gained on your membership anniversary with AARP.
Some tasks can also be performed multiple times which allows you to earn more points by completing the same task again and again. Please do note that some tasks can only be done once whereas others can be repeated daily, weekly, or monthly depending on the task.
How to Check AARP Rewards for Good Point Balance?
To check the AARP Rewards for Good balance of yours at any given moment, all you need to do is perform AARP login and the points balance will be displayed on the top panel of your profile page.
How to Use AARP Reward for Good Points?
Now that you have understood how you can register and earn MyAARP Rewards for Good points, it is also important that you know how you can use or redeem the points that you earn.
Here are different ways by which you can redeem your AARP reward points balance for exciting offers and perks.
- Combine the points with you credit card in order to receive huge discounts on services and products from popular companies and brands.
- Use the points in order to receive premium dining, shopping, and entertainment deals at over 175,000 destinations.
- Make use of your AARP reward points in order to win awesome gifts by bidding in live auctions.
- Purchase entries using your points for sweepstakes under AARP Rewards for Good.
Checkout other articles :