Want to know details about United Healthcare Medicare phone number or MyAARPMedicare contact number? Then we have got you covered in this article.
What is Medicare Health Insurance by United Healthcare?
UnitedHealthGroup Inc. is also known as United Healthcare and is a healthcare company based in the United States of America.
The company was founded back in 1977 and has its headquarters located in the state of Minnesota. United Healthcare has over 270,000 employees working for the firm and their net annual income is over $10 billion as of 2017.
Medicare is a health insurance program within the United States of America established by the U.S. federal government. Medicare insurance policies can be availed by anyone who is above the age of 65, which means the senior citizens of the country.
If under the age of 65, then Medicare insurance plans can be availed by U.S. citizens why are currently receiving SSDI (Social Security Disability Insurance) or by United States citizens who have ESRD (End-Stage Renal Disease).
The Medicare insurance program is run by CMS (Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services), which is a federal entity. Which means that you can avail Medicare insurance coverage directly from the federal government of the United States.
Apart from availing Medicare insurance from the federal government, you can also avail Medicare insurance from private insurance companies wherein the companies may offer you with better perks and benefits than the federal government entity.
United Healthcare Group is one such private insurance company that offers Medicare insurance plans for people who are eligible to avail the insurance for themselves. This means that instead of availing the Medicare insurance directly from the United States federal entity, you can get Medicare health insurance from UnitedHealthcare as well.
What is United Healthcare Medicare Phone Number and MyAARPMedicare Contact Number?
Medicare insurance plans by United Healthcare are among the most preferred health insurance plans in the United States and lots of senior and disabled citizens makes use of the coverage under United Healthcare Medicare plans each day.
Apart from the benefits offered under United Healthcare Medicare Plans, what makes the health insurance policies from UnitedHealthcare really popular is the customer service that they offer.
Customer who have availed Medicare health insurance coverage from UnitedHealthcare have a dedicated phone line that they can connect to in order to resolve any queries that they might have in terms of the insurance coverage or any other aspects of their medical insurance.
This phone line is known as United Healthcare Medicare Phone Number or also known as MyAARPMedicare contact number.
If you are not aware of the MyAARPMedicare contact number corresponding to the issue with your Medicare insurance plan, below are the details of the phone numbers that you need to contact depending on the Medicare insurance plan that you are interested in.
- If you are interested in knowing about Medicare Advantage Insurance Plan and if you are not an existing customer, then you need to dial the number 1-877-699-5710. The number can be reached from 7AM till 11PM from Monday to Friday and from 9AM till 5PM on Saturday.
- For those who are interested to know about Medicare Supplement Insurance Plans and are not existing customers, you can dial the United Healthcare Medicare phone number at 1-866-408-5545 from Monday to Friday from 7AM till 11PM and on Saturday’s from 9AM till 5PM.
- If the insurance plan you are interested to know about is the Medicare Prescriptions Drug Insurance Plans by UnitedHealthcare, then you can contact the MyAARPMedicare contact number at 1-888-867-5564 between 8AM and 8PM all days of the week.
How to Perform UHC Provider Login?
UHC Provider Login is the best way to gain access to all your Medicare related queries and concerns within UnitedHealthcare.
If you wish to perform UHC Provider login, then all you need to do is follow the steps below and finish the UHC Provider login procedure.
- Visit the official UHC Provider login web page by clicking here.
- Once the web page loads up on your browser, you will be able to see the UHC Provider login form.
- Enter the Optum ID/email address and password that is associated with your UnitedHealthCare Provider login account.
- After entering the details that represents your respective UHC Provider login account, click on the “Sign In” button in order to proceed with the login procedure and gain access to your UHC Provider login account.
If you are an existing customer of Medicare insurance plans by UHC, then there are several other ways by which you can contact UHC customer care representatives.
Below are some of the best ways to contact UHC customer care if you are existing UHC Medicare customer.
- The best way is to call the number that is mentioned on your Health Plan ID Card from UnitedHealthcare.
- You can contact the AARP Medicare General Provider line by dialing the number 1-877-842-3210 or 1-877-889-6358.